- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Fry the okra pieces till crisp and light brown (some greenish color should be retained, do not brown fully).
- Drain well.
- Whip yoghurt and salt till smooth and creamy.
- Add okra.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds and let them splutter, add the green chillies and curry leaves.
- Fry for a minute.
- Add to the yoghurt mixture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.