Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- one onion, chopped
- two tablespoons of palm oil or any cooking oil, (palm oil gives the most authentic taste)
- one cup water
- one pound greens, cleaned, stems removed, ,and shredded: cassava leaves , kale, collards
- twenty okra
- two cups palm butter or nyembwe sauce, or canned palm soup base—peanut butter can be substituted
- two or three chile peppers, chopped (or cayenne pepper)
- Heat oil in large pot.
- Saute onions until clear.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook until all is tender, stirring often.