- Boil the water and add to it the chicken, the pimento grains, the soup greens, the laurier leaf and the onion (cut small).
- Boil for about one hour and afterwards take the chicken out of the bouillon.
- Put the tania leaves in the bouillon and cook it for 10 (ten) minutes.
- Now take the tania leaves out of the bouillon and mash it into a a smooth paste.
- The cooked chicken should be baked in butter, just like the dried shrimp and pieces of tomato and then added to the bouillon.
- Add the bouillon cubes, black - and fresh pepper to the bouillon.
- Wash the okra and cut of the ends and in round slices.
- Introduce the okra to the soup only when the antrua have cooked soft.
- Let the soup cook for some minutes more and add the tania leaves in the five remaining minutes.
- Stir the soup until it turns entirely green.
- Crab or crab meat can also be added to make the soup even more delightful.
- This can be added at the last ten minutes of cooking time.