- Cut meat into 1-inch cubes and put into a saucepan with water, cockle, or shrimps.
- Cook at a moderate heat.
- Grind onion and pepper and add to meat.
- Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add palm oil and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Wash and shred leaves into large pieces and add to the sauce.
- Add cooking soda and cook gently.
- Flake fish and add to the sauce.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with foofoo or rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.