- Wash and drain okra, cut them into thin slices.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Saute onion.
- Add okra,turmeric, cumin pepper and salt.
- Stir well, cover and cook few minutes over low heat.
- Stir bhaji occasionally until okra is cooked and water extracted from okra is vaporized.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.