- 6 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped or 3 cups canned peeled tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 pound fresh or frozen okra, topped, tailed and cut into ½-inch rounds
- 1 habanero chile
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.