Afang soup. This is a very traditional African dish which can be easily made from local ingredients.
Ingredients required Edit
- Meat, Kpomo and Stock Fish
- A saucer of periwinkles
- Some salt, knorr and pepper
- dried crayfish and water Leaves
- dried * afang or blended okazi Leaves
- Little Offor to thicken
- You steam your meat, dryfish,kpomo and Stock fish with onions salt and maggi to taste.
- Then add a little water and cook well for 20 minutes
- You add your crayish, pepper and stir
- Then add the little Offor to thicken but make it very light
- Get another pot, dry the pot and pour in your red oil
- When the oil gets hot, pour your sliced water leave and fry till it is a bit dry to your taste.
- Pour the fried water leave into the cooked meat pot and stir, add your periwinkles and cook for 3minutes
- Then add the blended ukazi leaves and stir very well, cover and cook for just 1 minutes
- Your Afang soup is ready.