Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups cooked crab meat
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cantaloupe peeled seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Gently toss crab meat with lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.