Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounce can whole tomatoes drained
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes in a dish and sprinkle with lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.