Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 oz squid, skinned, cut into strips
- 1 cup flour, ½ cup water (4-5 tbsp more)
- 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp baking powder
- oil to deep fry
- Prepare squid. It is very important to take out the skin carefully. Unless you want oil blast all over your kitchen.
- Mix flour salt and baking powder.
- Add water, mix with a whisk quickly (don't over do it!)
- Then put into a batter.
- Fry until light gold color.
- Serve with choganjang.