Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple undrained
- ½ container ready to use vanilla frosting
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Pour in to a greased and floured rectangular baking pan and bake according to package directions.
- When cake is done poke holes in cake with large fork.
- Pour pineapple over cake.
- Place frosting in a small cup and microwave until softened.
- Pour over cake.
- Let cool before cutting.