Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium white onions coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 green chili peppers seeded and thinly sliced for garnish
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over moderate heat and sauté onions for 4 minutes.
- Add cumin and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low and add egg mixture.
- Stir frequently until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and chili peppers.