Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 Belgian endives washed dried and cut crosswise
- 16 walnut halves coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat walnuts in a sauté pan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Combine endive, walnut oil, salt and pepper in a bowl tossing to coat endive.
- Place on individual salad plates and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.