Eat with any of the dishes that have 'soup' with them.
- fish stock
- about 350 grams fresh fish or smoked fish
- you cut red pepper into fine strips as desired
- green pepper
- about 4 large tomatoes, skinned, without seed and diced
- salt and pepper
- some lemon juice (about 1 tsp)
- Bring the stock to a boil.
- Sprinkle the fish filets with lemon juice and allow it to stand for a few minutes.
- Cut into about 2.5 cm cubes.
- Cook all the ingredients until tender or well-cooked.
- Add the stock, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish, cook, then lower the heat, and correct the seasoning as desired.
- Cook for 5–10 minutes, or until tender.
- If still not tender, you might simmer for 3 minutes more.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.