Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eat with any of the dishes that have 'soup' with them.
- fish stock
- about 350 grams fresh fish or smoked fish
- you cut red pepper into fine strips as desired
- green pepper
- about 4 large tomatoes, skinned, without seed and diced
- salt and pepper
- some lemon juice (about 1 tsp)
- Bring the stock to a boil.
- Sprinkle the fish filets with lemon juice and allow it to stand for a few minutes.
- Cut into about 2.5 cm cubes.
- Cook all the ingredients until tender or well-cooked.
- Add the stock, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish, cook, then lower the heat, and correct the seasoning as desired.
- Cook for 5–10 minutes, or until tender.
- If still not tender, you might simmer for 3 minutes more.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.