Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eat with any of the dishes that have 'soup' with them.
- 3 – 4 fresh tomatoes and 1 – 2 bell peppers or 16 oz tomato sauce + 6 oz tomato paste. (bell pepper is optional)
- meat / chicken / fish
- 4 Maggi cubes
- palm oil if available, otherwise use vegetable oil
- 2 onions
- dry pepper
- Place the meat in a pot, add very little water (most meat produces water as it cooks), dice one onion in with the meat, add some salt, and cook the meat until it is almost tender.
- If you are using fresh ingredients, grind the tomatoes and the bell peppers together. You can grind in another onion in with them if you wish.
- Pour the blended tomato mixture (or the tomato sauce and tomato paste) into the pot with the meat. Also add the palm oil or vegetable oil.
- Allow to cook for about 20 – 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add salt and dry pepper to taste.