Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 3 serrano or jalapeno chiles, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (or more, to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
Peel, pit and coarsely chop the avocados. Combine the onion, garlic and chiles in a blender or food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the avocados and process into a puree. Add lime juice, cilantro and salt and process just to blend. Taste for seasoning, adding lime juice or salt as needed.