Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2⅔ cup skim milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⅓ cup regular rolled oats
- ¼ cup pitted whole dates, snipped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- In a medium saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and salt.
- Bring to boiling; stir in oats.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand, covered, till of desired consistency.
- Divide oatmeal among 4 serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with chopped apple, snipped dates, [[almond.
- Sliced almonds|sliced almonds]], and brown sugar.
- Divide milk among serving bowls.
Nutritional information Edit
- 204 calories | 7g protein | 38g carbohydrates | 4g fat | 1mg cholesterol | 146mg sodium | 315mg potassium