- Put the oats in a pan with the water.
- You can make it stronger or weaker to suit your taste.
- Put it on the stove and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Then beat it with a spoon or eggbeater and strain it through a fine sieve.
- If desired, you can add just a pinch of salt and a little unsweetened soymilk.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.