Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 5 dozen
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- In bowl, beat together peanut butter, butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; using wooden spoon, gradually stir into bowl.
- Stir in raisins.
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls (5 ml) of batter into balls.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets and flatten with palm of hand.
- Bake in 375°F (109°C) oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool on rack.
- Can be stored in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional information Edit
- about 65 calories | 2g protein | 3g fat | 9g carbohydrate