Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 30
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp soda
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 6 oz pkg. chocolate chips
- 6 oz pkg. butterscotch chips
- In small bowl, combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine margarine, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until light.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in oats along with chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Spread into greased 10x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.