- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Into a separate bowl, sift flour with salt and baking powder.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Stir in oats.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.