Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 1¼ cups boiling water
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp baking powder ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Coconut topping Edit
- Combine and let stand for 20 minutes 1 cup quick oatmeal and 1¼ cups boiling water.
- Cream]] together until fluffy margarine ,brown sugar, white sugar , 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla.
- Add oatmeal mixture and beat well.
- Sift together the rest of the ingredients left for the 1'st phase.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat well.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- When it's done, carefully spread the following topping on and broil (watch it the whole time because it always burns the second you take your eyes off it).
- Mix all together and spread on hot cake.
- Broil 2 – 4 minutes.