- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- cream shortening and sugar.
- Add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Mix in bananas and oats.
- Sift together remaining ingredients and add to the banana mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an oiled cookie sheet about 1½" apart.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.