- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 5 – 6 dozen cookies
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1¼ cups water
- ¼ cup minced apple
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ground cloves
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until combined to form dough.
- Roll out dough on floured surface to about ¼ inch thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut into bone shapes.
- Combine dough scraps, continue to roll out and cut into shapes until all dough has been used.
- Place cookies on ungreased foil lined baking sheets.
- Bake 35 minutes.