- Mix flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and butter until crumbly.
- Press ½ into greased 9" pan.
- Add rhubarb, cut in ½" pieces.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla; cook till thick and clear.
- Pour sauce over rhubarb.
- Top with other half crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.