Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from Quaker® Oat Bran Cookbook
- 1⅔ cups Quaker® oat bran hot cereal uncooked
- 1 cup Quaker® oats (quick or old fashioned)
- ⅓ cup instant non-fat dry milk solids
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup dried banana chips
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine oat bran, oats, dried milk, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
- Stir in banana chips and raisins.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
Nutritional information Edit
About 430 calories per serving.
Serving suggestions Edit
To heat 1 serving hot cereal, place 1 cup granola in a 2-cup microwavable bowl. Add ½ cup skim milk. Microwave on high about 1 minute 30 seconds or until heated through; stir.