- 1 lg. head finely shredded cabbage (about 12 c.)
- 4 whole green onions, thinly sliced
- 3-4 c. cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 c. white vinegar
- 1/3 c. salad oil
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. Top Ramen (chicken flavor)
- 1/3 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine cabbage, green onions, and chicken.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar, vinegar, oil, pepper and flavor packet from Top Ramen package, stir until dissolved.
- Pour over cabbage and toss lightly,cover and chill.
- Just before serving, crumble the dry noodles from soup mix into the salad.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and serve.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.