Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6-8 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- lettuce leaves
- cherry tomatoes for garnish (optional)
- cold cuts for garnish (optional)
Combine rice, onions, olives, parsley, pimiento, salt and pepper in large bowl. Chill. Blend mayonnaise, French dressing and lemon juice. Spoon over salad. Sprinkle with eggs. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with tomatoes and cold cuts, if desired.