Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup (7 ounce can) diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white or wild rice
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (about 3) chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Combine chiles, vinegar, vegetable oil and mustard in small bowl.
Combine rice, bell pepper, green onions and pecans in medium bowl. Add chile mixture; toss to coat well. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hou