Jello and ice-cream dessert with fruit. Have made this recipe for my family and extended family for almost 30 years.
- 20 servings.
- prep time: 21 minutes.
- 1 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 2½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 (19 ounces) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- ¾ cup nuts (I use sliced almonds and have used walnuts. Everyone likes the almonds better)
- 3-4 bananas
- Combine water and jello and stir till jello is dissolved.
- Add orange juice and set aside in refrigerator or freezer till consistency of egg whites.
- And pineapple, nuts and bananas. Chill in refrigerator.