- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 cup toasted, crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
1. Stir together eggs and ricotta in large mixing bowl, and stir in flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Fold in pecans and dates.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto hot surface, pressing lightly with spatula to flatten slightly. Cook 3 to 5 minutes on one side. Turn, and cook on second side until golden brown. Repeat, spraying pan as needed, until batter is used up.
3. Remove from heat, and serve.