Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl.
- Combine the cake flour, confectioners' Sugar and salt; gradually stir into the eggs to make a stiff dough.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large heavy skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pinch off walnut sized pieces of dough, and roll them out into thin circles on a lightly floured surface.
- Fry in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once to brown evenly on both sides. Drain on paper towels, and cool.
- Drizzle honey over the tops, and sprinkle with chopped nuts.