Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Light And Easy Diabetes Cuisine
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb small Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp virgin olive oil
- 8 toasted hazelnuts or almonds, chopped
- ⅛ tsp ground cardamom
- Wash Brussels sprouts and trim off bottoms of stems and loose leaves.
- Steam sprouts over boiling water until tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove sprouts to a serving bowl and stir in olive oil, nuts and cardamom.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (¼ of recipe):
- 62 Calories | 3g Fat | 22mg Sodium | 3g Protein | 9.1g Carbs | 0mg Cholesterol
- Diabetic exchanges: 1½ vegetable | ½ fat