Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup soft butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 cups pared diced apples
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Mix baking soda and warm water.
- Add to creamed mixture the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Put in well greased 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 35 – 40 minutes.