This recipe is included in the New Roadhouse Recipes book and is from Judy Vernon, Bellevue, WA
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8 to 12
- ⅓ cup margarine
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup thin pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt margarine in shallow pan.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
- Add cereal, pretzels, and peanuts and stir gently.
- Heat in 300°F oven for about 30 minutes, stirring gently every 10 minutes.