Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is included in the New Roadhouse Recipes book and is from Judy Vernon, Bellevue, WA
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8 to 12
- ⅓ cup margarine
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup thin pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt margarine in shallow pan.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
- Add cereal, pretzels, and peanuts and stir gently.
- Heat in 300°F oven for about 30 minutes, stirring gently every 10 minutes.