Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- ½ cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup water
- Mix oil, peanut butter, sugar and egg together.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill the dough for 3 hours or overnight.
- Roll into walnut sized balls.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories per cookie 6