Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/3 cup light, natural oil
- 1 1/2 cups water OR vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan, toast the flour over medium heat until it starts to brown and becomes aromatic. Stir in the nutritional yeast and oil and let cook a few minutes, until it starts to bubble and sizzle. Slowly stir in the water and soy sauce with a wire whisk, and cook on medium-low heat until thickened to the desired consistency. Add the pepper and serve hot!