Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots; (about 2)
- ½ teaspoon grated orange peel
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pine nuts on small cookie sheet.
- Toast until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, shallot and orange peel in bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in pine nuts.
- Transfer to cruet and seal. (can be prepared up to 4 days ahead; refrigerate)
- Serve at room temperature.