Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg, vanilla
- Gradually blend in flour mixture, roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.
- Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
- Whisk all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until smooth.
- Add coloring, if desired.
- If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
- Spread onto cooled cookies with the back of a spoon or a clean fingertip rather than a paintbrush to avoid loose bristles coming off onto your cookies! let dry several hours, or until hardened.