- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Melt butter in large frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Add onions, garlic, and salt. Cook stirring occasionally, until onions are soft (about 3 mins).
- Stir in sage and cook until fragrent (about 1 min). Stir in nuts. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, eggs, and ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- Stir in nut mixture.
- Divide stuffing among squash halves, sprinkle with more cheese, and bake until tender when pierced with a fork and tops are browning (about 45 mins)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.