Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Glutinous rice ball (Nuo Mi Ci) with red red bean paste
- 300 g (1 1/3 cup) glutinous rice flour
- 50 g (1/2 cup) cornstarch
- 6 tbsp sweet condensed milk
- 200 ml boiled warm water
- 400 g (2 cups) red bean paste
- 200 ml (1 cup) ground coconut
- Mix glutinous rice flour and corn flour in a large bowl.
- Add water and condensed milk, mix well as soft paste roll.
- Pour into pain container and steam in high heat for 15 minutes.
- Cut paste roll into 6 balls while it cool down, press a hole on ball by thumb.
- Steam red bean paste with 1 tbsp of water until soft, let it cool.
- Filled red bean paste into rice ball's hole by a spoon, seal the rice ball.
- Rolling the rice ball gently until the ball is total sealed.
- Roll over on ground coconut, dish up and serve in cool.