Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Reynolds™
- 1 Reynolds™ slow cooker liner
- 2 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 – 2 tbsp each vinegar and Worcestershire sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- buns or rolls
- Open slow cooker liner and place inside 5 – 6-qt slow cooker bowl.
- Place beef, onion and bell pepper in lined-slow cooker in even layer.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Pour over beef and vegetables.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low 7 – 8 hours or on high 4 – 5 hours, until vegetables are tender.
- Carefully remove lit to allow steam to escape.
- Gently stir Not-so-Sloppy Joes; serve directly from lined-slow cooker.
- Do not lift or transport liner with food inside.
- Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.