Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Reynolds™
- 1 Reynolds™ slow cooker liner
- 2 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 – 2 tbsp each vinegar and Worcestershire sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- buns or rolls
- Open slow cooker liner and place inside 5 – 6-qt slow cooker bowl.
- Place beef, onion and bell pepper in lined-slow cooker in even layer.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Pour over beef and vegetables.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low 7 – 8 hours or on high 4 – 5 hours, until vegetables are tender.
- Carefully remove lit to allow steam to escape.
- Gently stir Not-so-Sloppy Joes; serve directly from lined-slow cooker.
- Do not lift or transport liner with food inside.
- Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.