Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs fresh spinach, choppped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled,sliced
- Cook spinach in broth 10 minutes.
- Drain, reserving liquid.
- Melt butter and stir in flour.
- When blended, add broth a little at a time.
- Cover, simmer 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Mix .
- Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.