- 1 bouillon cube
- ¾ cup (1¾ dl) boiling water
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 large leek, sliced, including the green
- 1½ cups (3½ dl) rutabagas, cubed
- ¾ lb. (340 g) medisterpølse or bratwurst
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Add all the vegetables and let simmer 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are barely done.
- Remove skin from sausage, cut in thick slices, and add to vegetables.
- Add mustard, salt and pepper, and let is simmer covered for a few more minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Serve with mustard, potatoes, and dark bread.