Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 quarts whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cream (Half & Half)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat the milk to boiling point.
- Cook the rice in boiling water then drain it.
- Add the rice to the hot milk- bring the milk to almost a boil.
- When the rice is fully cooked, add step .
- Beat 1 egg and 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp salt, 3 tbsp flour, and 1/2 cup cream- mix well.
- Cook at a slow boil .
- Cool, and serve.