Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 x egg yolks, small
- 1 tbl White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 150 ml olive oil, (1/4 pint)
- 290 ml salad oil, (1/2pint)
- 1 pch sugar
- 450 gm potatoes, (1lb)
- 6 x onions,
- 150 ml Mayonnaise, (1/4 pint)
- 4 tbl Sour cream
- 3 tbl fresh chives
- Mix the yolks with the vinegar at the start and leave for 5-10 minutes stirring.
- Then whisk the yolks with some salt and the mustard, beating all the time, until half the oil is used.
- Then, add the lemon juice and continue to pour and whisk oil in.
- Boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water .
- Refresh immediately into ice water peel the skins and slice into thin rounds.
- Add the sliced spring onions to the mayonnaise and sour cream and season with salt and fresh ground black pepper .
- Add the sliced potatoes.
- Finally add the chives and fold in.
- Pop the lobster into a large pan of boiling salted water.
- You should cook lobster for about 10-15 minutes up to 1.5 lb and 15 to 20 minutes up to 2.5 lb.
- Do not boil hard.
- Cut the bugger in half.
- Sever the body into two a sections.
- Remove the stomach from the body , the intestine , clean out.
- To serve,add chopped red chilli and a couple of cloves of garlic
- Crushed to the original mayo mix and placed a dollop in the space left by the removal of the stomach.