Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups fresh asparagus sliced thinly diagonally
- 1 cup smoked salmon chunks
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups wild rice uncooked
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cook wild rice according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Combine asparagus, salmon, cranberries, bell pepper and cooled cooked wild rice.
- Mix well.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, mustard and salt together and toss with salad.