Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7 pounds watermelon rind, cubed and peeled
- 7 cups sugar
- 2 cups white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon oil of cloves
- ½ teaspoon oil of cinnamon
- On the first day, boil rind until tender; drain.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, oil of cloves and oil of cinnamon; pour over rind.
- On the second day, drain the syrup; boil and pour back over rind.
- Repeat on the third and fourth days.
- On the fifth day, repeat.
- Place rind in jars, cover with syrup and seal.