Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup (10 oz jar) watermelon pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine the sugar, water, chopped watermelon pickles, margarine and spices in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Sift the flour, soda and salt together and add to cooled mixture.
- Fold in the nuts and vanilla.
- Fill muffin cups, lined with paper cups, about half full.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool and frost.
- Combine the margarine, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar.
- Add enough cream to make a nice spreading consistency.