Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb boneless lamb shoulder or lamb breast, cut into pieces (or ground lamb)
- 1/2 lb lamb liver, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, black
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Process together half of the lamb, the liver, water, onion, egg, salt, pepper, *sugar, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg until *Add the remaining half of the lamb and the oats, process until well combined.
- Spoon lamb mixture into greased pan, pat surface to level.
- Bake 45 to55 minutes or until centre feels firm when gently pressed.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, unmold onto platter, slice and serve.